Australian Maritime Systems (AMS) was established with the objective of assisting the providers of maritime services with engineering support to provide high quality innovative and cost effective systems of maritime service delivery.
AMS has extensive experience in the specialised areas of maritime technology enabling it to efficiently and effectively manage, construct and maintain aids to navigation networks, maritime information systems (including Vessel Traffic Management) and associated maritime assets. There are a wide variety of services that AMS can offer including:
- Design of Maritime Structures integrating them with latest technology
- Supply, Installation and Maintenance of Navigational Aids, AIS, Buoys, Radar, Sea level Monitoring Systems and Meteorological Ocean Equipment
- Design and Integration of Remote Power Systems
- Construction and Maintenance of Maritime Structures
- Remote Area Logistics
- Management and Integration of Technology Projects
- Supply and Servicing of Maritime and Aviation Safety Apparatus
- Facility and Asset Management (including Remote Monitoring)
AMS has extensive experience in the design, installation and maintenance of Electronic Aids with clients both within Australia and abroad. The organisation has completed a number of projects over the years from large and complex Vessel Traffic Systems (VTS) overseas to Meteorological Ocean Sensors for the Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA).
AMS has a multi skilled workforce which includes project managers, engineers, designers, technicians and mechanical tradespeople. In addition AMS has strategic alliances with companies that complement our core business and bring to AMS a wealth of knowledge and experience in a wide variety areas such as marine electronics, corrosion control and meteorological monitoring equipment.
AMS endeavours to stay abreast of the latest technology and products ensuring that when working with clients we are able to offer the most suitable and economical solution in the marketplace. Our level of expertise, multi-skilled workforce and strategic alliances allow us to provide our clients with turnkey solutions from the design phase through implementation phase and ultimately monitoring and maintenance.